This policy applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of Christina Lappa.
Changes to this privacy notice
About Christina Lappa
Christina Lappa is a painter based in Greece, (Art Gallery Blue Lagoon Palace, Kalyves Beach 63 100).
What kind of personal information about you do we process?
- Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details, and contact details history
- Tax information, if relevant
- Services you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and have held and the associated payment methods used
What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly
- Information generated about you when you use our services
What do we use your data for?
We use your data, including any of the personal data listed above, for the following purposes:
- Assessing a request for a service, including considering whether or not to offer you the service, the price, the risk of doing so, availability of payment method and the terms
- Managing the service you have with us
- Updating your records
- Managing any aspect of the service
- To perform and test the performance of, our services and internal processes
- To improve the operation of our business
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Is your personal information transferred outside of the EEA?
We’re based in Greece but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If we do so we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply.
What should you do if your personal information changes?
You should tell us without delay so that we can update our records. You can do this by email (email@example.com).
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We’re unable to provide you with our services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations.
- For as long as we provide services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance
What are your rights under data protection laws?
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
Data Protection Compliance
If you wish to exercise any of the rights explained above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.